|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Flexible work arrangements that work in a way that suits you best
- Work with Enterprise Clients to leverage Big Data Technologies and transform their business.
Play the role of an evangelist by driving existing and new client engagements across our data modernisation capabilities.
About the team
We have a continuously growing team within Canberra who are working with the larger departments and are looking for more leaders to join the charge. We primarily seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of organisations at all stages of the data transformation journey from designing the change required to delivering and managing that change and providing assurance around change initiatives.
Big data, information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehension in most businesses. But our team of experts are constantly curious and excited about combining our wonderful array of technological expertise to transform data into our clients' most valuable assets, making their work smarter.
What will your typical day look like?
That will depend upon your strengths and where you want to grow. As a director you will be responsible for delivery of a range of projects, leading business development activities, and growing our team's IP and capabilities. You have the flexibility to work out the balance that suits you and our team's needs. The potential in Canberra is such that you can tailor your personal agenda and go to market in line with A&Cs services, from data strategy through to migration to cloud and data engineering.
Most importantly you will be leading, whether that be looking after our team, driving opportunities or collaborating across the Firm.
Enough about us lets talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Curiosity, a willingness to get involved, and get stuck-in and learn and grow
- Desire to be a key part of and mentor a growing team with a great culture
- An awareness of how the Canberra market works, current drivers and procurement practices
- 10 years of experience in data and/or related disciplines, such as large scale data transformation, data engineering, BI, data management, software engineering, cloud technologies
- The experience and ability to back yourself to carry your opinion to executives, manage teams and, deliver outcomes on time and within budget
- Some experience of business development experience preferably in technology/Cloud/data driven consulting environment, particularly in tender responses
- Experience leading or managing teams (functional and cross functional) and change initiatives
- Experience in building and implementing data solutions including solid understanding of key tools, technologies and methods
- Familiarity with traditional data analytics tools and techniques and ETL software
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.