|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Rewards platform: your hard work wont go unnoticed at Deloitte
- Holistic wellbeing program: free flu vaccinations and free health assessments
An amazing opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking to build the best in class data frameworks and be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in the ACT.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager at Deloitte you will lead a team to design and implement Business Intelligence and Data Management solutions for our key clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Data preparation transformation and presentation using SQL on several different database platforms - Teradata Oracle DB2 and similar platforms
- Working with the wider business to influence the strategies architecture & design.
- Delivering insights through a range of corporate data sources through the application of analytics data mining ETL Big Data or dashboards and real-time decision making techniques and applications using Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI and other similar tools.
- Supporting clients defining their strategy and building internal data governance framework- testing security accuracy and consistency.
- Provide analysis and consultation on data quality issues for clients and manage projects for changes to data supply and data quality from conception to completion
About the team
Big data information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehension in most businesses. Our team of experts are constantly curious and excited about combining our wonderful array of technological expertise to transform data into our clients most valuable assets making their work smarter. Our data scientists are supported with resources training and tools they need to excel at their work but also the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
Enough about us let's talk about you. We are looking for someone with:
- A current security clearance or ability to obtain one (Australian Citizenship required)
- Strong experience working with design implementation and management of information systems
- ICT Security experience
- Experience working with a structured project delivery environment with preference of exposure to Australian Government clients (Defence highly valued)
- Experience with Data Warehousing techniques and technologies with advanced SQL skills
- Proven experience with scripting data visualisations with an enterprise BI tool such as Tableau Qlik Power BI etc.
- Experience of cloud solutions (AWS Cloudera Google Analytics or similar solutions) which support the transformation of business services provided will be preferred.
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role contact the Talent Acquisition team via the Deloitte Careers page. We'd love to hear from you!
This position is only open to Australian Citizens due to the nature of client engagements. For other positions we encourage Non-residents Non-citizens to view our Careers page and apply.