- Take responsibility for the delivery of effective training content
- Lead and guide an experienced team of training content developers
- Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane based based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
Integral to the overall success of the ERP program, this role takes responsibility for developing and delivering the program training strategy, this role is critical to the overall success of the program and the continued effectiveness of the new ways of working. This role will ensure that all impacted Origin staff, vendors and contractors are trained to a reasonable level of competence to use the new ways or working, end-to-end business processes and the technology enablers.
The role will also take responsibility for:
- Develop and deliver the training strategy for the ERP program.
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis to understand the training that will be required for which user segment as well as understanding the training delivery mechanisms that will be most effective.
- The training delivery plan and schedule, including content development across various different media.
- Work alongside the implementation partner consultants and SMEs for the nominated streams to understand the target state for the new ways of working, processes and technology enablers.
- Work collaboratively with other program workstreams to ensure knowledge transfer strategies are employed effectively and contribute to the training content provided to all user segments.
- Work alongside the organisational change management team to ensure OCM and training strategies compliment each other and leverage the content from each stream to ensure efficiency.
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll have excellent stakeholder and customer service skills and experience in a similar large scale system implementation. You will hold qualifications in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business or an equivalent degree.
You’re experienced in or can show:
- Demonstrated detailed expertise and experience defining and executing training programs for large-scale technology and business process transformation programs
- Ability to recognise and act upon optimisation opportunities
- Ability to advise and discuss ideas with project team and stakeholders with confidence, conviction and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal skill, ability to collaborate and drive outcomes
- Strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Finance team plays a key role in keeping the business on track to deliver smarter, cleaner, more affordable energy to Australian homes and businesses. As part of a fast-paced, dynamic industry, we work hard to crunch the numbers to drive our continuous improvement for our customers.
We’re looking for great analytical minds that are excited by the challenge of solving big energy challenges.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy.
For more information contact: Iain Pratt - 03 8665 7325, quote Requisition ID: 77874
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au