|Job Type:||Full Time|
Process Re-engineering Lead
- Re-engineer processes to deliver a world-class experience for our customers and operations
- Opportunity to work across different levels and business units of CommBank
- Remote working opportunity offered-open to working from any CBA hub in Australia
About the Role
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. Within ES, the Group Operations business drives the functions and transactions that fulfil customer requests, product applications, and in-life requirements.
See yourself in our team
The Re-engineering and Capability Team contribute to strategic projects for Group Operations, with the objective of transforming processes to deliver a world-class experience for our customers and operations colleagues.
We employ a large toolkit of skills and experience from many industries to partner with business stakeholders to co-create end-to-end process, people, and technology future state solutions.
Do work that matters:
- Enable Group Operations businesses to identify and prioritise opportunities to increase capacity, decrease risks, eliminate errors & rework, and improve end-to-end customer and colleague experience.
- Rigorously challenge process, people, and technology designs to ensure we deliver a high level of customer service with effective risk management and compliance.
- Complete all activities (process understanding, data analysis, workshop facilitation, stakeholder management) required to execute improvement initiatives across a multi-team value chain - using Lean Six Sigma, Agile, or other relevant framework.
- Leading an initiative and/or the engineering deliverables within a Group initiative.
- Develop Senior Analysts in the team within an initiative
What skills you will possess:
- Have a demonstrated track record of successfully discovering and delivering process re-engineering initiatives in various operational environments.
- Consulting and facilitation skills to articulate complex concepts to gain stakeholder endorsement of proposed solutions
- Advanced problem solving and quantitative analysis, including operations performance metrics and project cost/benefit measures
- Ideally be LSS Green Belt with very strong MSOffice skillet
- Experience applying design thinking techniques to improve customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand, document, and analyse processes
- Leadership capabilities to drive an initiative and develop senior analysts
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working programs
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Group health fund and award-winning super fund
- Amazing development and career progression program
Your Development and Career Progression:
At CommBank, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.