|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re investing in our people, our communities, our networks, and a sustainable future. Our focus is on creating a better more connected future for Australia.
If you are brave, curious, and fantastic at creating connections with your colleagues and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers - then Optus is the place for you.
Reporting to the Manager, Optus Enterprise Commissions this is an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Commissions Analyst where you will work alongside a dedicated team accountable for the review and verification of all Optus Enterprise Sales Contracts.
You will manage the calculation and timely payment of Sales commissions, assist on wider commission initiatives and act as a subject matter expert of the areas within Commissions.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Processing a high volume of Orders, responding to queries and providing the necessary follow ups
- Escalating issues by effectively liaising with other departments
- Working to tight monthly deadlines
- Supporting the Commissions Manager where required
- Ensuring business requirements for reporting are met
- Reviewing of, and implementing changing commissions structures accordingly
- Producing and distributing monthly Orders/ statements to Sales staff
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of demonstrated exposure to a variety of Sales, Finance and Communications and/or Commercial functions in a large organisation
- A strong understanding of complex formulas, technical business rules and cumulative calculations
- The ability to interpret legal language and confidently communicate it to others
- Relevant tertiary qualifications/ certifications (Lean Limelight Process qualification a huge plus!)
- Experience in process evaluation, reconciliation and implementation
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional time management capabilities
To express interest, please apply online today!