|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Program Manager.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of a strategic change portfolio across the Personal Bank Engagement Domain, working closely with the Business & Technology teams in defining requirements & sequencing of changes across the entire lifecycle. This role will span transformational change across the Retail Branch Network, Contact Centres and Digital channels.
As a Program Manager you will:
- Be accountable for leading and coordination of resources to implement and deliver a portfolio of technology and business change, to drive our personal bank digital strategy
- Work across delivery and technology teams to prioritise and sequence the deployment of business capability to ensure optimum business outcomes and return on investment
- Provide project leadership across initiatives with significant financial investment, broad resource demands
- Develop deep working relationships with cross functional teams, while operating in a complex stakeholder environment including executive level.
- Manage dependencies across programs and coordinate resolution for both business and technology stakeholders
- Ensure that the team works efficiently and effectively to deliver maximum return on investment
- People Leadership for a small team of Business Analysts and indirect management across a matrix structure
What will you bring?
- Experience working in a similar position with a solid understanding of Personal Banking, across customer channels (retail, call centre or digital)
- Interaction with a range of stakeholders to facilitate forward planning and scheduling of technical capabilities required to support business outcomes
- Proven experience in agile ways of working to lead a team to adopt a new operating models
- Strong influencing skills to understand and communicate both the technical and business impacts of changes in priority at the working and Executive stakeholder levels
- Leadership skills and experience, both directly and indirectly
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
Applications close Tuesday 2 March 2021
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.