|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Roseneath and reporting to the Quarry Manager, we are looking for a self-motivated, highly organised and experienced professional to join our team as Quarry Supervisor . This is a key position where you will be responsible for supervising the day to day operations while assisting the Quarry Manager to ensure the safe, efficient and productive operation of the Quarry.
- Ensure Development activities are planned and scheduled in accordance with the mine plan.
- Ensure drill & blast, load & haul activities are planned and scheduled in accordance with future production requirements.
- Manage production performance and availability of the site (OEE), technical compliance, Maximo compliance and Boral Production Systems;
- Supervise and coordinate the production of raw material to meet current and future market demands;
- Lead Safety and Environmental compliance and best practice across all activities to assist in achieving our goal of ZERO HARM;
- Establish and maintain high standards of work performance and optimum levels of product / equipment quality;
- Maintain and control expenditure within agreed budget guidelines and report on variations.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in hard rock quarry operations
- Experience in fixed and mobile plant operations
- Strong people skills and communication skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people, including leading and influencing people
- Personal drive and results-orientated
Why join the Boral team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Permanent role with attractive salary, ToT vehicle, phone and laptop
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au