At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Indirect Tax team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for Indirect Tax specialists in GST, Global Trade and Stamp Duty who can deliver real-time insights, working directly with clients to shape and enhance business strategies to help them solve tomorrows problems today. Work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment where you’ll have the freedom to innovate for clients and shape your career through our comprehensive development programs to help you be the best version of yourself, both inside and outside of work.
Your key responsibilities
- Drawing on your current skills and experience in indirect tax, you will work on transactions and projects in providing technical advice and support to clients
- You will help clients manage their indirect tax risks, comply efficiently with their regulatory requirements, and identify opportunities to improve their overall indirect tax position
- This will include identifying risk areas through assurance reviews and due diligence reviews, as well as assist in delivering a range of data analytics and tax technology services
- Working across multiple projects and clients, you will have the opportunity to advise clients on key indirect tax issues, working with developing technologies that can help clients meet their business goals
Skills and attributes for success
- Technical experience in indirect tax, including GST, customs and international trade, stamp duty and fuel tax credits
- Previous exposure to key client ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle and JDE would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience in the field of indirect tax, preferably from a law firm or within a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in tax digital technologies and data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tabluea RPA, and specialist GST Software