|Job Type:||Full Time|
As our Asset Services Business Unit continues to grow, we have a need for an experienced Human Resource Business Partner for an immediate start on a 12 month fixed term contract. This critical role is required to partner with our AS Industrial Sector on all HR areas including performance management, industrial relations, workforce planning and matters contributing to successful project delivery. Working closely with our Operational leaders, you will provide timely and accurate advice and guidance on Enterprise Agreement interpretation and application, delivering a high level of customer service with a strong focus on providing pragmatic commercially relevant solutions.
You will be a qualified tenacious HR professional who thrives under pressure, focused on achieving results in innovative, dynamic, fast-paced organization, using strong communication, analytical and project management skills.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resource
- Proven experience as a HRBP within a Construction, Heavy Industry and/or Resource Environment
- Demonstrate experience with HR metrics, remuneration analysis, proficiency with HRIS systems, updated HR policy knowledge, a full understanding of HR functions and best practices with a goal-orientated approach
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to translate HR objectives into commercial language i.e. communicate bottom line impacts
- Coordination of HR new business deliverables for major packages of work including a range of project start-up activities relating to ER/IR, Resourcing, and Learning & Development
- Ability to perform comparative trend and metric analysis to guide business objectives
- Proficiency in providing general HR and IR advice, support and guidance in utilising your working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Commercially focused with hands-on experience in providing input on HR, IR/ER matters for tenders, contributing to the growth and development of the business
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate and prioritise stakeholder requests
- Demonstrated influencing skills to build strong line of business relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- Opportunity to work in an agile dynamic environment
- Develop your professional career within a highly successful multi-disciplined business environment
- Competitive remuneration
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now or if you require additional information please contact Tracy Snyman on 0428340291 or email email@example.com.