|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage a portfolio of SME Agribusiness customers within your local community
- Be supported to grow and learn in an industry you are passionate about!
- Deliver exceptional service and tailored customer outcomes
A career that gives you more
Our Rockhampton team are looking for an experienced Banker to join them to manage a growing and diverse portfolio of Agribusiness SME customers. This portfolio has a primary concentration of beef, cotton, citrus, table grapes, cereals and pulses. As such, experience in the Agribusiness Banking industry will be advantageous.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
For more than 160 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful agribusinesses. Today, more primary and post-farm gate producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution. We have a respected network of agribusiness specialists in more than 100 locations across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to work strategically with their customers in a way that’s important, relevant and valued. Our regional customers and communities need an unparalleled level of support and leadership. They need a resilient banker and bank who see the value in long-term relationships, and are committed to supporting agribusiness today and into the future.
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.