|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join the team in the role of Operations Control Centre Shift Manager and play a pivotal part in ensuring our client facing team is well optimised and utilised each and every day.
- Must possess a safety first mindset with a customer service focus
- Experience managing incidents, coordinating response and stakeholder communication
- Ability to work autonomously, multi task and prioritise in a fast a paced environment
- Proven people management and incident management experience
- Experience leading, motivating and influencing a diverse and experienced team
- Extensive experience in managing the performance and development of people
- Experience coaching and mentoring people
- Ability to understand the needs of train passengers and customers of the OCC
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyse, react and suggest practical and innovative solutions for a range of sensitive, critical or complex issues including providing expert advice on discipline related policies and processes
- Ability to understand and problem solve complex issues in a calm and concise manner
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including report writing
- Proven relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members to deliver and contribute to meeting targets
- Qualified AMPRN Rules and Procedures as well an understanding of the various incident response roles is desirable
As the Operations Control Centre Shift Manager you will be required to:
- Manage and lead the Operations Control Centre teams in the safe delivery of Adelaide’s metropolitan train network
- Coordination of all activities associated with incident response and disruption management
- Providing accurate and up to date service performance information and incident escalation
- Conduct training and assessment of Operations Controllers and Officers
- Supervision across all roles on duty within the OCC
- Motivating and/or mentoring staff and coordinating resources and stakeholders to deliver assigned programs, projects, systems, policy development processes and/or services.
- Resolving complex issues with innovative solutions that are consistent with objectives and demand a significant level of responsibility
- Escalate to crisis management structure in case of major disruption. Enforce first response measures
- Undertaking critical, sensitive and/or complex research, analysis and reporting relating to key data trends and policies that impact on successful completion and implementation of assigned programs, projects, systems and/or services
- Undertaking investigations, preparing reports with recommendations, maintaining records and systems and contributing to the development of programs, services and projects and performance benchmarking
- Contributing to a safe, diverse and healthy work environment free from discrimination and harassment by working in accordance with legislative requirements
- Demonstrated experience in utilising high-level communication and successful negotiation skills with a broad range of people at all levels.
- Proven ability to work in highly stressful emergency and high-pressure conditions and able to exercise considerable scope in applying initiative to make timely and accurate decisions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience within a rail operations environment/rail industry and with application of the requirements of Rail Safety Legislation
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity to work as part of a new and growing team within a project environment
- Full – time Permanent role based in Dry Creek - Adelaide
This new opportunity will have you be a part of the Operations and Service Delivery team as we work together to ensure that we provide the best Operational solutions so that we can ensure the smooth operation of the Metropolitan Adelaide train network. Your role will allow Keolis Downer to operate and bring forth a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and potential growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Anita via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Only applications submitted and completed in full, through the online vacancies will be considered. Keolis Downer does not accept applications via email. *