WHO WE ARE:
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our WA business continues to grow rapidly due to new contract awards and contract renewals. As such we need to expand our recruitment team to source the best talent to meet the needs of our business and clients! We are looking for experienced Recruitment experts, and a Senior Recruitment Business Partner to join the team supporting our Transport Infrastructure and Asset Maintenance portfolio's.
With a focus on proactive talent sourcing, candidate experience and service delivery, you will have strong process orientation, ability to work to in a fast-paced environment with tight timeframes, flexibility and willingness to support the broader recruitment team.
- End to end recruitment business partnering including search and sourcing, competency-based interviewing, pre-employment due diligence, offer management and new starter employee onboarding
- Proactive talent sourcing by headhunting, search and market mapping recruitment activities
- Candidate management and engagement to support candidates through the recruitment and onboarding process as well as maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Execute large scale candidate recruitment campaigns and manage candidate talent pipeline and networks aligned with the business workforce plan
- Partner with business leaders providing timely updates and reports on recruitment progress as required
- Managing and maintaining recruitment through the Group applicant tracking system, PageUp
- Provide a professional, enhanced customer service, working closely with internal and external stake holders
If you are driven, energetic and a passionate recruitment business partner experienced in managing volume recruitment activities and enjoy the challenge of sourcing hard to fill roles you will really enjoy this role! You will have strong service delivery and business partnering skills and ethos, whilst being able to work well under pressure.
- Experience in an end to end recruitment role within the resources and or urban infrastructure industries in a fast paced environment (white and blue collar)
- A proven track record in successfully headhunting, building strong candidate networks and pipelines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate and foster teamwork and flexibility to adapt to changing demands;
- Page Up experience or similar recruitment system knowledge is highly desirable;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to join a large national recruitment team with career development opportunity
- A dynamic role in a diverse ASX company in which you’re able to really have impact contributing to business success
- An inclusive, safe and supportive team that empowers you to achieve success
- Competitive Remuneration and Flexible work arrangements