|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country
A permanent, full time opportunity has become available for an Asphalt Production Crew Member to join our experienced production crew based in Archerfield, QLD. This position would suit someone that has demonstrated experience in a similar role within the Asphalt manufacturing industry and has a high regard for safety and quality.
Ideally you will have experience in the operation of continuous mix (drum) or asphalt batching plants and hold current licenses for a Front-End Loader and Forklift
Other requirements include:
- Plant operator / production experience in a similar industry or manufacturing environment - time spent in asphalt production, concrete, quarrying, crushing or recycling
- Exposure to quality control/previous experience in laboratory testing of asphalt, raw materials/ aggregates (highly regarded)
- A good attitude and strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures and systems with the ability to identify hazards to ensure a safe working environment for our employees and visitors
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.