At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY wavespace teams bring the right people together and give them the tools and mindset to think differently, deconstruct challenges and develop solutions – faster. Human-centered design and collaboration are at the heart of our methodologies because we believe that people support what they help create. We work with agility and beyond borders. And we think, design and build with creativity and speed. EY wavespace’s immersive programs give people the mindset and collaborative tools to think differently. These days we are doing this both virtually and in-person for clients around the world.
As wavespace grows, we are looking for top talent to help scale our way of working. Part of that effort includes building our photography and videography capability. As a wavespace Videographer / Content Producer, you will create videos to document and promote wavespace experiences.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full time basis and will be based in Sydney.
Your key responsibilities
- Act as a hands-on director and producer to record wavespace experience, which can be virtual, in-person, or a blend of virtual and in-person
- Work with Experience Mangers to understand agenda and timing to plan lighting and audio needs ahead of workshop
- Develop storyboards and shot lists
- Shoot events, interviews and b-roll
- Ensure lighting, audio and resulting footage is of a professional, usable quality
- Curate all footage that can be edited down for a variety of purposes - client deliverables, internal case studies, and marketing activities
- Edit and compile footage into a variety of lengths and formats - full event, key highlights, stakeholder interviews, snapshot summaries etc
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Creativity and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent camera skills with on-location lighting and basic audio skills
- Ability to make people feel comfortable during interviews
- Ability to be highly mobile, but invisible, observer at workshops and ensure a mixture of documentary and ‘talking heads’ type footage is captured
- Experience in post-production editing using the Adobe Creative Suite and an in-depth knowledge of formats
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and responsive to feedback
- Team player and self-starter (can work without a lot of direction)