|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Rolling Stock Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Join the team in the role of Asset Management System Advisor and play a pivotal part in ensuring our client facing team is well optimised and utilised each and every day.
You must have a solid understanding and sound knowledge of:
- Asset management and quality management systems
- ISO 55001 and ISO 9001 management standards
- Working experience at a senior level within asset management
- WHS legislative requirements and individual duty of care, whilst promoting a risk based approach to rail safety management and compliance
- Conducting audits and assurance programs
- Designing and execution of maturity assessments
- Implementing significant change within the workplace and organising a diverse variety of activities
- RSNL and requirements of Safety Management System for Rail Transport Operator accreditation
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Read technical drawings and maintenance instructions
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline or at least 10 years experience in the asset management discipline
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and legally entitled to live and work in SA
- Must possess a current, valid and unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence
As the Asset Management System Advisor you will be required to:
- Develop the Asset Management System for Keolis Downer Adelaide (KDA)
- Develop the QMS
- Custodian of ISO 55001 and ISO 9001 management systems.
- Project manage the ISO55001 certification program
- Provide advice and support on asset and quality management systems, quality culture, training & continuous improvement.
- Develop and manage the assurance programs for asset, engineering and quality management
- Custodian of the Asset Management System and Quality Management System for the Engineering function
- Manage the ISO 55001 certification project
- Conduct asset management maturity assessments against compliance to ISO 55001. Report the findings to management. Work with the Engineering Manager on action plans to address gaps and enhance asset management capability and maturity across the organisation
- Conduct Asset Management System awareness training for Engineering staff and also
coordinate and facilitate workshops/meeting with stakeholders
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity to work as part of a new and growing team within a project environment
- Full – time Permanent role based in Adelaide
This new opportunity will have you be a part of the Central Engineering team as we work together to ensure that we provide the best Asset Management solutions and developments so that we can ensure the smooth operation of the Metropolitan Adelaide train network. Your role will allow Keolis Downer to operate and bring forth a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and potential growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Anita via e-mail: email@example.com
*Note: Only applications submitted and completed in full, through the online vacancies will be considered. Keolis Downer does not accept applications via email. *