|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence in South Australia with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of train services in Adelaide. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the public transport industry.
This unique and critical opportunity as a Contracts Manager is to manage all commercial activities associated with sub-contracts with suppliers to Keolis Downer Adelaide. You will directly influence how we do business and with whom while consulting across the business to understand current and future needs and position Keolis Downer Adelaide in the best place to participate in future negotiations.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field with an emphasis on administration of contracts.
- Experience in contract management and administration, procurement of services, tender processes and commercial negotiations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability skill in contract development, contract structures and contracting models.
- Knowledge of RSNL and requirements of Safety Management System for Rail Transport Operator Accreditation
What we offer:
- A highly supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
As Keolis Downer undertakes one of the largest transport changes in Adelaide’s history you will be hands on in understanding the requirements of the business to successfully move forward and can take great personal reward in having your name attached to an iconic project shaping the future of transport for Adelaide.
To register your interest hit Apply Now, or contact Nathan on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)