Last updated 38 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Ready to help unleash the power of teams across the globe?
We're searching for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help lead the UX strategy and design direction across our Data Center products. Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Bitbucket Data Center are Atlassian’s on-premise offer, used by our largest and most complex customers.
Do you live and breathe user experience, love solving complex problems, and thrive on variety? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! As a designer on our product team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You'll work on creating sophisticated designs and fabulous product experiences as part of an international team, helping to unlock the tremendous power and potential for companies around the world.
In this role you'll get to:
- Work across all our Data Center products, collaborating with designers on your team and across the company.
- Work alongside product managers and engineers, involved in the end-to-end design process from research and ideation to implementation and iteration. Ultimately you'll be responsible for crafting a powerful and intuitive user experience, defining the best design process for each project, building a vision, and creating principles.
- Influence the user experience of products used by millions of people as they do critical work (at organizations like NASA, Square, SpaceX, Disney, Spotify, Airbnb, to name a few).
More about you:
- Extensive professional UX/product design experience, ideally designing complex or enterprise-level software
- Excitement for and experience in leveraging every aspect of the user-centered design process to tackle complex problems
- Ability to collaborate with, influence, and impact different stakeholders and teams across the organization
- Experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modelling
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
More about our team:
Designers at Atlassian are responsible for the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We challenge each other constantly and ask hard questions.
One thing you can be assured of is that you will be joining a smart team that is passionate about creating the best user experience possible and is committed to delivering what users need to feel a connection with our products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.