|Job Type:||Full Time|
Every day, we’re all part of something bigger
Whatever the challenge, it’s a chance to connect clients with our people, process and technical excellence.
Senior Proposals Coordinator
Are you looking to join a market leader?
UGL are the market leader in end to end asset solutions, what set us apart is our focus on operational value and enhanced customer experiences.
The Senior Proposals Coordinator’s primary purpose is to work closely supporting the Bid Management Team to lead and manage tender and proposal submissions for the business.
Working with the management team to drive a winning work culture in the business and work with national peers to develop systems, processes, tools and resources to build a successful winning team.
About the role;
- Develop and coordinate a team to ensure the tender and proposal is submitted on time, within budget and in compliance with company policy and standard procedures
- Organising & participating in proposal development and review meetings
- Assisting the Bid Managers with market research as required, in support of proposal strategy development
- Ensuring correct use of our branding, written compliance of tender response and final preparation of tender submissions
- Formatting, editing and proof-reading proposal submissions
- Overseeing the development and coordination of the proposals library and data base
- Providing the team with essential administration support where required
- Aligning UGL with opportunities that are linked to UGL’s strategic plan
- Ensure that all tender risks are captured and assessed and valued and included in tender, or, where necessary, qualifications and clarifications are included
- Degree Qualified
- Desirable to have exposure to the mining, oil & gas and utilities market
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills, including the ability to influence change and successfully negotiate agreed outcomes
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise the team’s workload.
- Desirable to have demonstrated excellence in successful bidding and business development
- Ability to build, lead and influence senior management
What we offer ;
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL;
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.