We are looking for a talented Project Team Leader to join our Power Generation team. This role can be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Focus on leading and developing an Asia Pacific team to deliver project management excellence across multiple business segments and geographies within Asia Pacific
- Leverage your project management and construction industry expertise to build successful project management plans and methodologies
- Improve our end customer experience through your demonstrated experience in driving teams on delivering construction projects on time and within budget
- Implement, adapt and continuously improve integrated Project Management frameworks and application across your Asia Pacific team
- Collaborate with sales, costing, estimating, engineering and other internal teams to perform feasibility needs analysis to determine project timelines; risk analysis, project identification, design, budget, communication, and integration of project plans, Project Manager capabilities, resources and available project budgets.
- Utilizing your financial and analytical skills, you will create executive level project reporting KPI’s to the business and leadership
- Leverage organizational capability and capacity through the development and provision of standardised Project Management tools, processes and services
- Provide support, coaching and development of Project Manager’s within the business
- Your passion to lead and create a “safety first” workplace
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Strong leadership, project management and analytical skills with the ability to influence people at different levels across the organization
- 10 years of experience in project management
- Strong commercial awareness skills with a strong process and risk mitigation orientation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and oral
- Extensive experience delivering construction or power projects to external customers
- Project management qualifications/certifications such as PRINCE2 or PMP
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary - commensurate with experience Superannuation. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. A range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.