|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425,000.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our client’s businesses run daily, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
About the role
The year 2021 will bring about significant growth and exciting prospects within our Corporate Facilities Management segment, Sodexo are currently looking for a passionate and driven Business Services Team member interested in joining Sodexo and working on a client site within the Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Business Services Lead, this is a customer centric role that provides an exceptional level of service to the Client’s organisation throughout the office operations.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Client on site as well as practising excellent teamwork and support for the other members of the service
- To assist with the compilation of all daily, weekly and monthly audits, inspections & reports, and address all areas in a timely and efficient manner with detailed responses to all Client requests and actions
- To ensure security and maintenance of premises, equipment and stock
- To assist with the management & coordination of all maintenance works, suppliers, sub-contractors & trade persons on site
- To ensure the Client premises maintains a high-level maintenance and appearance
- To assess potential new maintenance works that may be required on site
- To assist and support with the creation & updates for all standard operating procedures required on site
- To maintain a sound understanding of all contractual obligations
- To assist with reduction of maintenance turnaround periods and downtime of any plant and equipment
- To use approved suppliers when placing orders for services across the IFM contract
- To utilize all Sodexo & client approved systems & equipment to deliver the contracted services
- To keep all wastage to a minimum and to observe sound environmental practices
- To report to the Business Services Lead when and as required to do so for the effective overall management of the contract
- To implement directions from the Business Services Lead, Workplace Experience Manager, and Sodexo Senior Management, and provide feedback
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience within a similar role/industry and/or a strong customer service background. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain effective and strong relationships with clients, visitors, staff and colleagues as well as being able to self-manage, work cooperatively and collaboratively with others and have a flexible approach to function effectively under pressure.
Additionally, you will also be able to/have:
- Ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines & timelines
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to consult effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to provide the highest level of customer service in a continually changing environment with a strong emphasis on consistency and flexibility
- Solutions focused approach and able to identify opportunities to add value
- Energetic, passionate and leads by example
- Ability to communicate with confidence and respect for others
- Proven ability to use own judgement to effectively manage workloads, take responsibility for and prioritise tasks and clearly communicate when undertaking and delivering outcomes and services
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply via the link for a 5-minute application process.