- Key Operational Role
- Maranoa Based Role
- Reedy Creek based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Reedy Creek, Combabula & Peat (RCCP) Safe Control of Work Authority team in a role based in the Maranoa Region. Working closely with the broader operationally focused work group, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the teams within RCCP Asset are using the appropriate work processes to carry out work (Safe Control of Work (SCoW) & Manage Technical Change).
- Promoting workforce skills and understanding in the process to ensure a safe workplace.
- Training and assessing competencies of roles with permit to work (SCoW) relation to permitting and isolations standards and procedures.
- Ensuring ongoing workforce compliance of the SCoW, ERS and MTC (Manage Technical Competency) processes through auditing and assessments.
- Analysing training needs and develop resources in line with Technical Competence frameworks.
- Leading the continuous improvement of people and process through targeted training and assessment programs.
- Collaborating with the Field and Facilities managers to ensure a multi-skilling training framework is established and partner with work groups and individuals to achieve technical competence
- Conducting emergency response and security assurance activities as scheduled/directed. Maintenance of the site Emergency Control Rooms (ECR).
- Managing implementation and ongoing development of Emergency Response Capability enhancement including: vehicles, trailers, teams and training.
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll need to have previous experience in emergency response & security and be based in Roma/the surrounding area or willing to reside within the region.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive Knowledge and experience in unconventional (CSG) field and facility activities.
- Experience in Permit to work and isolations.
- Qualification in relevant discipline in an operational environment. E.G. Process plant operations.
- TAE 40116 qualification or 40110 and additional upgrades.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Integrated Gasbusiness plays a critical role in powering our future, as a leading gas producer for Australian and international markets. We’re also exploring for natural gas reserves to develop as a future energy source. We focus on being an efficient, low-cost operator of unconventional gas to meet the growing demand of high value gas and LNG customers in Australia and Asia. We need passionate and forward-thinking people to join us, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Jack Betton - 03 9652 5219, quote Requisition ID: 77365
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au