|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Asset Services business is seeking expressions of interest from Project Accountants for an upcoming large-scale shutdown project. Based in Brisbane (Milton) with some travel to site, you will be responsible for all financial governance aspects of the project and the formulation and accuracy of the daily, weekly and monthly project reporting.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting or similar, preferably with a CPA or CA and combined with strong project accounting experience.
- Exposure to large ERP systems (JDE preferable) and advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders, providing a high level of written and verbal communication.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 12-month fixed term contract where you can further develop your career alongside a small and supportive team
- Opportunity to work on a long-term collaborative delivery program with a principal contractor
- Brisbane based (Milton) with some site travel to allow you to extend on your project understanding and experience
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg, Talent and Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com