|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. We also deliver a range of tanker services from pneumatic operations for cement and lime through to bulk liquid tankers for fuel and sulphuric acid.
Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
Due to our growth within the mining, resources, haulage and supply chain sectors, we are currently seeking to engage a HSEQ Graduate to join our growing WA team. Reporting to the HSEQ National Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the provision of HSEQ compliance with management system policies, management plans and procedures across a range of Goldfields projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic health and safety graduate. The ideal candidate will be a visible safety professional who is passionate about delivering safe and efficient services to our on site staff, contractors and clients.
This role is a mix between site-based projects across the Northern Goldfields region and time spent in our WA office located across Perth, or Rockingham dependent on the demand of client on site needs, and offers exposure to a diverse range of projects.
The primary purpose of the role of HSEQ Graduate is to provide support, education and advice to operational leaders and employees to help achieve Qubes goal of Zero Harm. This role also assists to control the business risks associated with HSEQ and meet the standards established by legislation.
- Competitive total remuneration package
- Job security and long term career prospects
- Opportunity to join a local and supportive team
- Multiple locations
- Advanced Safety Systems & Processes
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and good keyboard skills
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent or higher qualification
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training desirable
- Identification and implementation of effective HSEQ initiatives.
- A working understanding of health and safety within heavy industry.
- Ability to undertake risk assessments.
- Ability to develop plans to address safety issues.
- Understanding of training principles and their application in addressing HSE issues.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and processes
Sound like you?
Apply now or Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org