|Location:||Merrylands, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role
Based in Parramatta with flexible work arrangements, you will be responsible for providing high quality, end-to-end recruitment services.
Working as part of a team of 10, you will become a vital member of the TA team where we look after a dedicated set of Hiring Managers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively attract and source exceptional candidates
- Provide talent advice to Hiring Managers
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Provide an exceptional customer service to stakeholders and candidates
Skills and experience:
- Previous agency/inhouse recruitment experience
- Able to multi-task within a complex environment
- Create innovative sourcing strategies
- Willingness to take ownership of your portfolio
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Competitive base with NFP salary packaging options
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Long term career paths and development opportunities
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on people and communities