At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We support organisations to enhance performance and improve through innovation and risk. We help clients identify the risks that matter, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance and management. As a risk transformation professional, you will be addressing a wide range of client issues in public sector, corporate, not-for-profit and community settings in Melbourne, and across Oceania and Asia Pacific. You will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients design, implement and review significant and critical change priorities.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk, governance and strategy consulting. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as a Risk Transformation Manager based in Melbourne you will be responsible for:
- Managing teams delivering risk services engagements end to end, specifically ERM and full cycle project and program risk management
- Planning, preparing and reviewing activities and deliverables for clients and other parties
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with clients
- Contributing to business development, strategic growth and thought leadership initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Australian citizenship
- 7 years previous experience working for a professional services firm or Federal/State Government organisations
Ideally, you’ll also have
Demonstrated high performance competence in many areas such as:
- Risk, governance, strategy, regulatory reform and compliance functions
- Qualitative and quantitative project & program, strategic, operational, compliance and third-party risk
- Ability to project manage engagements in environments subject to organisational change and ambiguity
- People management experience
- ERM design, implementation and operations, including risk service delivery
- Risk and/or Prince 2 and/or MSP or equivalent certifications are highly desirable
- Development of work programs and leading fieldwork
- Excellent written and spoken communication and relationship management skills