|Job Type:||Full Time|
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
Iress is continuing to hire for roles during Covid-19 with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day.
Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
The Client Solution Representative is responsible for the provision of high-quality Custodian, Fund Manager, Adviser and Investor service delivery via phone and written correspondence and acts as an ambassador and face of the organisation.
This role is responsible for completing day to day processing requests and responding to client queries within the agreed SLA and for managing allocated client mailboxes.
The person in this role develops rapport and maintains strong relationships with allocated clients, Custodians, Fund Managers, Advisers and Investors, with all client expectations continually being met or exceeded in a professional and empathic manner (updated formatting).
What you will be doing
- Client queries and escalation resolution
- Receiving and resolving client phone queries
- Resolution of queries/escalations in-line with agreed timeframes (Internal and External).
- Direct Contact with Fund Managers, Investors and Advisors
- Monitor and resolve queries in Client Mailbox and Workflow Systems
- Liaise with Advisors and clients to fulfil service and processing requests within SLA’s
What you will need
- 5 years + experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in Operations/Client Service Areas within Funds Management with a portfolio of clients
- Knowledge and experience with AML/KYC
- Investor/Adviser query resolution experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why work with us
Competitive base salary
Casual dress, flexible work policy
Access to various learning and development programs
3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
Global 36-hour hackathon
Table tennis, pool tables, meditation rooms
Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work