|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will drive lead generation, customer engagement and retention by unleashing the power of Marketo. You are a legend at crafting and creating emails, landing pages, and SMS that are targeted, relevant and on brand. You are passionate about precise campaign flows, communication/nurture stream(s), smart campaigns, meaningful reporting and of course generating marketing pipeline. This role will be primarily focused on fulfilling the requests for the Customer Experience (CX) discipline within the global marketing function. You will work closely with the Lifecycle Manager for all records that meet the campaign(s) criteria within our database. This position will also perform standard business-as-usual tasks as required.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Strong background in Marketo (minimum three years) including experience setting up complex multi-series automated campaigns that leverage filters, triggers, and segments
- Strong experience in Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience with Qualtrics and API connectors.
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Good understanding of best practices for marketing tech stack integrations
- Understand post-sales communications and retention/upsell best practices through digital communication.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Assisting in best practice set-up of global Marketo instance including templates, nurture streams, data flow validation, and ongoing builds and maintenance as is needed for customer engagement.
- Reviewing Marketo campaigns and workflows with a fine-toothed comb and identify gaps and provide stable and scalable solutions.
- Building globally accepted automated campaigns, emails, landing pages, and forms in Marketo that wow the audience and smash goals, while maintaining governance and compliance for multiple regions.
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance produce reports and regular dashboards to measure how we’re going and stay on track and verify KPI success/shortcomings.
- Creating and owning the email marketing calendar and know it inside out.
- Working with Global Growth Marketing to create assets for 3rd Party Media and other external providers.
- Working closely with the CX team to build out robust post-sale communications (email, nurture/drip programs, landing pages, etc.)
- Keeping contacts data up-to-date and shiny clean.
- Being a Marketo guru and work with other campaign leads to ensure seamless campaign logic and workflows.
- Being the first line of defence for system support.
- Being a subject matter expert in all aspects of digital communication from awareness to advocacy.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.