|Job Type:||Full Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd, a Downer, Ventia and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within local communities.
With numerous Water pipeline infrastructure projects underway we are currently seeking an Electrical Supervisor to provide support to Operations team in a full time permanent basis. Located in Chatswood NSW the Electrical Supervisor will supervise site activities and assist the project team in delivering the project on time and to the quality and required safety standards.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assisting Project Managers and Engineers with planning and organisation of work
- Prepare, edit and revise plans, maps charts and drawings
- Coordination of works programs
- Plan site tasks in advance and coordinate equipment and material requirements
- Calculating costs and estimating time scales and management of work crews.
- Demonstrated experience as an Electrical Supervisor ideally from a trades background
- Experience within Electrical disciplines is required including low voltage reticulation, SCADA and controls, motor control, high voltage (HV) preferable
- Sydney Water experience is a strong advantage
- Experience in leading teams of trade personnel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. For more information please contact Stephanie Gumm – Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.