|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Intelligent Cloud Partner Development Manager
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Are you inspired by helping our customers achieve their digital transformation by leveraging the power of Microsoft’s Cloud and solutions? Are you excited by the opportunity to drive strategy and sales across a select group of Microsoft’s most strategic and high growth partners?
One Commercial Partner
The mission of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organisation is to accelerate Microsoft’s growth through its extensive and vibrant ecosystem of partners. This Partner Development Manager (PDM) role has a portfolio of high growth managed services partners where you will focus your efforts around four core motions: Build-with, Technical, Go To Market (GTM), and Partner Co-sell. We are looking for the right person who can roll up their sleeves and lead the charge in accelerating customer success.
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for the 360 degree business relationship with partners that sell, service and support Microsoft’s cloud solutions to our clients. You will be engaging at the very highest level of executives building trust and sharing insights about how companies can capitalise on market opportunities and by partnering with Microsoft. PDMs lead the building and execution of joint business plans defining solutions portfolio, Go-To-Market and sales and marketing strategies. You will orchestrate relationships between the partners and Microsoft’s technical, sales and marketing teams to exceed our partnership growth goals and sales targets.
The PDM role in the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organisation is key to Microsoft’s partner management strategy. As a PDM, you will demonstrate your advanced skills in strategy, sales and execution to drive one of the fastest growing businesses at Microsoft that is at the leading edge of the industry shift to cloud services.
The successful PDM will develop deep internal and external relationships to drive partner success. The PDM is a strong influencer and orchestrator to align Microsoft & partner resources for business impact. The importance of the role is evidence of Microsoft’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship. The outcome will be to drive long-term revenue, cloud consumption and digital transformation through a set of practices and solutions leading to workload and/or industry-based co-sell solutions.
You will be joining a high performing team that works together to support our partners and their customers. We want to hear from you if:
- you are reading this knowing you're a strong seller and bring high energy and passion for our partners every day
- you have a growth mindset, passion for partners and are a team player
- you have a professional approach to engage at all levels within an organisation
- you are thinking that you don't have the laundry list of skills yet but do have the mindset and energy called out above
- Exceed our Partner Impact Numbers and ensure the partner Go-to-Market strategy is comprehensive and supported by a well-defined solutions portfolio that aligns with Microsoft’s industry and technology priorities
- Support sales opportunities by working with appropriate partner and Microsoft field teams
- Help enable deep Microsoft skills and capacity in partner
- Build relationships with partner executives, technology and sales leaders to evangelise Modern Workplace & Security and drive results in our field engagements
- Track pipeline health on key deals to accelerate sales momentum and drive usage
- Demonstratable experience in cloud sales, partner channel development, sales, business development, and alliance management in the technology industry
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Inclusive and highly collaborative with a strong ability to drive teamwork and cross team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills catering for large and small audiences
- Problem solving, leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.