At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
To manage change effectively, businesses must establish people and organisational strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces. Based in Perth, as a People Advisory Services professional, you’ll work with clients to help ensure they have effective change strategies in place.
Working in networked, high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, you’ll help clients embed sustainable change the delivers return on investment, align organisation models to strategies, develop and implement new HR operating models, and propose new ways of addressing the challenges of the market.
Your key responsibilities
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit project needs
- Build client networks and relationships
- Use your knowledge and experience to shape our services to meet client problems
- Work on challenging projects across a diverse range of issues
- Apply and improve your consulting capabilities as you work on high profile engagements
Skills and attributes for success
We are currently looking for people with particular experience in organisational design, change management and large-scale organisational transformation. With access to talented leaders, formal learning and a wide variety of practical experience, you will receive all the support you need to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Proven ability to apply core consulting and project management skills in client engagement settings
- Curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo
- Experience in a consulting environment highly desirable