At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for a Senior Consultant/Manager within the People Advisory team in our Brisbane office. In this role you will work with talented teams to advise on workforce-related matters to deliver outcomes for leading organisations across Brisbane and nationally. This role will work as part of an experienced team that will give you direct access to talented leaders to guide project delivery and support your development.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
Your key responsibilities
- Provide advice and support to our clients in relation to workforce, change management, learning, organisation design, HR transformation and much more
- Conduct research, analysis and client interviews, developing recommendations and reports and preparing presentations
- Build client relationships and support/lead the development of proposals and tender responses
- Day to day workload and project management and collaboration with colleagues to provide exceptional client service
Skills and attributes for success
- Consulting – I’m comfortable working to deadlines on projects and programs and have experience working in a workforce-related area such as: Change management, learning, communications, workforce design/analytics, HR and employee experience, leadership and culture
- Problem solving – I am a proven problem solver. I enjoy thinking outside the box and working in a team to find optimal solutions to problems
- Stakeholder Engagement – I’m confident working in a client facing role, building relationships and managing expectations
- Written and verbal communication – I communicate clearly and have demonstrated an ability to convey ideas in a range of written forms e.g. reports, proposals etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working on large scale transformation programs as part of a cross functional team
- Willingness to contribute to a high performing team culture
- Specific experiences in either change management, learning or workforce design to hit-the-ground running