|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Dandenong
- HR Clean licence and knowledge and HVNR required.
- Safe loading and unloading techniques used whilst transporting equipment
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
Drivers play a crucial role within Coates Hire, ensuring the safe delivery of goods and equipment across the country. This role is often the face of Coates Hire and requires exceptional customer service and professionalism, as well as ensuring and maintaining a high standard of safety.
As customer service is crucial in this role, this means you may have to work to a tight deadline
It is important to provide a level of trust and commitment to the customers and abide by the Chain of Responsibility legislation.
About your responsibilities:
As a Coates Hire driver you will be responsible for the safe professional and timely delivery/pick up of our equipment to and from various site locations. As well as this core responsibility, you will:
- Provide a safe and professional transport service
- Safe & efficient loading/unloading of equipment onto vehicle
- Undertake store and yard duties as required.
As well as having amazing customer service skills and a Can-Do, flexible attitude, you will have:
- A can do attitude
- A valid heavy vehicle driver’s license.
- EWP and Fork Lift licences are also welcome.
- A clean driving record and a commitment to the importance of safety
- OH&S White Card (preferred)
- Experience with equipment hire product rage (desirable)
If you can work in a team and have a customer focused approach to work, we welcome your application. You can make it happen.