|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Trade Store Customer Service Operator to join our business based in Port Melbourne. If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do with friendly attitude, willing to work both on the floor in the warehouse and in the office to interact with customers directly and picking orders accurately is key to the role.
This role is responsible to providing exceptional customer service through the daily operations of the trade store to deliver customer specific tactical solutions promotions and in-store activations.
Some duties include:
- Provide exceptional customer service via face to face interaction, emails and over the phone
- Manage customer enquires / orders
- Maintain compliance and follow procedures
- Stock ordering including receipting of goods
- Assist with stock take process to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained
- Assist in management of transport resources to maintain service standards
- Prior experience with SAP desirable
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
- Physically fit for manual handling tasks
- Valid forklift licence
- Team player, attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
*Please note, applicants must have entitlements to work in Australia, as part of the recruitment process, police and medical checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.