|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re on a journey at Woolworths to transform and revitalise our payroll function. Working in a close-knit and passionate team we’re looking for a Payroll Advisor to join us as we move to a new way of working through a period of significant investment in our payroll system and services. The focus of this role is to deliver high quality payroll services by supporting the Team Leader- Reconciliations and the Payroll Officers with all aspects of the day to day reconciliation processes.
Your key role responsibilities will include:
- Leading the day-to-day operational delivery of the Payroll Reconciliation Team, ensuring objectives are executed on time and accurately
- Building team capability, driving high performance and coaching team members in the Reconciliation team to achieve high quality service outcomes
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities through monitoring service performance and employee data analytics
- Facilitate and manage internal, external and third party relationships
- Support the implementation of key system requirements and ongoing programme of payroll improvement activity in process, people & system changes.
What do you need to succeed?
- Advanced SAP (preferred) or other relevant Payroll Systems experience, SuccessFactors and Kronos
- Experience in building and utilising reconciliation tools or systems
- Demonstrated experience in payroll month end and year end reconciliations and processes
- Familiarity with payroll related legislation and regulations, particularly regarding superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG withholding tax and third party payments
- Payroll accounting knowledge desirable
- Learning agility; the ability to take on new systems, processes and ways of working more efficiently and make active changes to daily operating rhythms
- Root cause analysis and investigation skills
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across the Woolworths ecosystem
- Enjoy access to our team benefits which include wellbeing initiatives, savings on health and insurance, superannuation, food and dining as well as discounts on many of our brands
- Flexible working options, that will enable you to thrive
- Amplify your experience by leading a team across one of Australia's largest and complex payroll processes
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.