Generate Supportive and Engaging Environments
About the Job
The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic workplace based at a prestigious educational site in North Adelaide. This role will cover service across the formal hall (plated service), informal hall (buffet service) and functions - both internal events and external customer events. The hours of work will be predominantly evenings for 3 hours per shift minimum, including weekends.
- You have recent experience as a Catering Assistant, ideally from an Educational or corporate site
- Knowledge of food service and exposure to bulk cooking
- Waiter/Waitress experience - Trained to carry a minimum 3 plates
- You live and breathe exceptional customer service and have immaculate presentation
- The ability to demonstrate an exceptional level of communication
- You can think on your feet in order to complete a fast-paced table service
- You are available on a casual basis and are flexible with the hours you work across a 7 day roster
- You have work rights in Australia
- RSA desirable but not essential
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply prior to via the link below for a 5-minute application process.
People perform better in a pleasant working environment. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers solutions for clients to improve daily life in the workplace and to help employees to be more efficient. Worldwide over 170,000 employees serve our corporate clients’ and their employees, providing a range of integrated services which enhance corporate facilities, employee well being and drive workplace efficiency.
Sodexo is a contract services provider and employment is conditional to Sodexo's ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable)