|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
About the role
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Business Partners with good technical skills and a strong team focus to join our busy recruitment group. In these challenging but rewarding roles you'll be responsible for recruiting for a variety of site-based projects and support functions. The flexibility, experience and willingness to recruit both "blue" and "white" collar roles will be an advantage - we need people who have the "can do" attitude to deal with any recruitment request! These are permanent, full-time positions!
Tasks you undertake may include\:
- Recruitment of trades and semi-skilled roles for major shutdowns
- Recruitment of white collar roles, both technical and functional support
- Candidate talent pooling, phone screening and interviewing
- Stakeholder management at all levels
You will have significant exposure to a fast-paced style of recruitment, sourcing and mobilisation, ideally within an internal recruitment team. Other attributes include\:
- Ability to use your initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Flexibility and adaptability
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits, including salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- Belief that success and value are created by real teams where everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Job Ref #\: 241964