At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
To manage change effectively, businesses must establish people and organisational strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces. As a People Advisory Services advisor, you’ll work with clients to help ensure they can attract and retain the very best talent, fuelling future growth. Working in networked, high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, you’ll measure and monitor staff performance, examine roles and responsibilities, and propose new ways of addressing the challenges of the market.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join our People Advisory Services team. We are looking for fresh ideas and an innovative mind to help lead this high performing team. People Advisory Services (PAS) helps organisations solve some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges.
In your role as a Senior Manager in the People Advisory Services business unit, you will help our clients to establish the right people and organisation strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces by:
- Developing and delivering change management strategies to enable business transformation
- Engaging with organisations’ leaders to help them develop and manage their employees using mechanisms such as Employee Value Propositions, Workforce Planning and Talent Management frameworks, Workforce Strategy, Capability Development, Talent Management, Organisational Development, People Risk Management
- Partnering with HR Functions to enable them to succeed as internal service providers to their organisation
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients and advising on strategic issues by understanding the needs of the client
- Contributing to and fostering our high performance culture by leading and developing teams
- Helping develop data-supported workforce strategies and employee value propositions
- Advising on organisational development activities including culture change
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for People Advisory professionals with the following experience:
- Demonstrated mastery of key concepts and principles related to at least one of our key service offering areas;
- Change Management – including change strategy and planning, stakeholder analysis and management, communications strategy and execution, business readiness, change sponsorship, training needs analysis
- HR Transformation (or other business process transformation) – including HR strategy alignment, payroll, HR outsourcing, HR technology and HRIS, HR process and policy design and HR risk assessment
- Talent Management - including Employee value proposition, employee engagement, workforce analytics and workforce planning, diversity and inclusiveness, workforce strategy (retention planning, succession planning)
- Commercially and strategically driven, you will have experience in an external consulting role and will have proven and proactive business development skills and demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients, built upon developing solutions to meet client needs
- Project / Program management experience and ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated professional presence and confidence to operate as a trusted adviser at the most senior levels of an organisation
- Proven leadership skills and experience in coaching and developing high performance teams