|Location:||Albany, Bunbury, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
Due to recent growth we are now recruiting for an Account Manager to look after our Metro and South West regions. This position is responsible for the effective day-to-day Account Management and equipment sales whilst ensuring high quality products and services to the customer and achieving WesTrac sales targets.
This role reports to the Mining Business Manager and provides support to the Customer Support Manager as required with the selected customer base.
This is a full-time position based out at our head office in South Guildford. Additional to the salary on offer will be a company vehicle and an opportunity for further earning potential through incentive targets.
To be successful the following is required:
- Demonstrated mine site or construction operational experience with an understanding of mining equipment operations
- Previous experience within the mining industry is highly desirable
- Ability to work with application engineers and utilise Cat programs to demonstrate lowest cost per tonne for Caterpillar equipment
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse data and compile reports
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Sound communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders as well as the ability to conduct presentations
- Issue and risk mitigation, strong negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions
- Experience working with Caterpillar products and Caterpillar programs highly desirable
- Strong computer skill set
WesTrac offers many benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.