|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
PARTS SALES COORDINATOR – Wagga Wagga
About the role
We are currently seeking an energetic and results driven Part Sales Coordinator to join our Parts team at our Wagga Branch.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, you will be committed to delivering exceptional service to all our customers. You will be a highly motivated, resourceful and proactive person who enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. With a passion and unwavering commitment to creating a positive experience with our customers you will excel in this role.
This role is requires understanding and fulfill customers’ requirements and needs, actively participating in regular stocktakes as well as assisting as required with warehousing duties such as picking, packing and dispatching parts and general housekeeping.
- You will be the first point of contact for all customers parts orders.
- Inbound order call management
- Data processing
- Parts interpretation
- Customer follow up enquiries
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a high level customer service role (preferably in a technical/industrial environment)
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Intermediate computer literacy skills – MS Office and internet based applications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) with the ability to effectively liaise with customers and a diverse range of interdepartmental team members
- Positive attitude and passion to deliver the best outcome for the customer every time
- Forklift licence
- An aptitude and interest in technical/industrial products/services
- Familiarity with Caterpillar processes or equipment would be highly regarded however not essential
- Competitive salary
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job Number: 878632.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.