|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
Working a cross two key teams, you will first lead a team of two who will be focused on helping customers enquire, inspect and purchase properties within our expanding Independent Living business.
In this role, you and team will play a critical support role to the wider Property team as you be a key contributor to various campaigns and strategies to meet and exceed targets.
Finally, with the support of a technically minded senior Analyst, you will oversee eight Service Desk officers who provide Level 0/1 support to internal Uniting stakeholders.
Based in Parramatta, this varied role will also require you to provide detailed reporting while developing and motivating these two teams in a high performing, values based and customer-centric environment.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience leading a contact centre team in a sales orientated environment
- An understanding of how to track, monitor and deliver team outcomes
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement and efficiency opportunities
- Experience working ServiceNow and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM an advantage
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change and improve outcomes.
- Varied workload including BAU, internal projects and wider organisation initiatives.
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live