|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Seeking passionate Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Owner Managed Branch Manly Based
- Part time opportunity working Monday, Thursday & Friday 9am to 4.30pm (some flexibility for the right candidate
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
About the Role?
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals
- Floor walking and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Inbound and outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Daily maintenance of the ATM
- Cash management - ATM Services, Travelex
- Stationery orders
- Strong focus on compliance
This role will have future career progression into a lending administration role, so an interest in lending and a desire to progress is ideal.
As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- "Can do" approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
Applications will not be considered unless a cover letter is provided outlining why you are applying for this role & your suitability and alignment to the requirements of this role.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.