|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Customer service and warehouse duties
- Fun, high-paced and safe work environment
- Onsite parking
USG Boral is looking for a professional, customer focused Trade Store Operator to join our high performing business based in Port Melbourne.
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude, willing to work both on the floor in the warehouse and in the office to interact with customers directly and picking orders accurately is key to the role.
It is critical to understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol. Provide exceptional customer service via face to face interaction. Be passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities. The role involves all aspects of working with customers to deliver customer specific tactical solutions promotions and in-store activations.
Some duties include:
- Manage all order makeup for customers as required
- Maintain compliance to the Management System and relevant procedures
- Check and make orders with diligence and receipting of goods
- Assist with stock take process to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained
- Assist in management of transport resources to maintain service standards
- Maintain operational equipment and report any faults or damage to management
- Record and report any customer complaints to the Trade Sales Manager regarding product and / or service via USG Boral’s complaint and customer procedures
- Current Forklift Licence and be physically fit – for the right candidate, forklift training available
- Microsoft Office skills to complete operational tasks
- Team player, attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Competitive hourly wage rate, with over time available at times
- Grow in a highly competent team environment
- Opportunity to work in a fun, high-paced and safe work environment
- Onsite parking available
*Please note, applicants must have entitlements to work in Australia, as part of the recruitment process, police and medical checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted