|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASAP start
- Stable long-standing company
- Permanent position
Boral are currently seeking a concrete agitator driver to join the team located in the Canberra area. The main focus of the position is the loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites and maintaining the safe operation of agitator trucks. The nature of the work requires flexibility to work Monday to Saturday. This is a great opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete
- Communicating with allocators and customers
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- General yard maintenance
Skills and Experience:
- Current HR drivers licence
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Provide superior customer focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply!