|Job Type:||Full Time|
Google Australia Pty LTD.
Opening Date: 10th February 2021
Closing Date: 15th March 2021
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of customer service and technical troubleshooting experience.
- 2 years of experience working in online advertising operations.
- Experience working with Display and Video 360, YouTube, Google Ads or other online display advertising systems.
- Proactive, organized and responsible with the ability to work well with a team.
- Excellent communications, problem-solving and analytical skills.
About the job
The Global Customer Care team within gTech plays a key role in Google's success, supporting Sales teams, advertisers and products that enhance business potential by consistently providing scalable product solutions, reliable information based on efficient, consultative analysis and timely communications. Alongside our support and troubleshooting work, we partner with Sales, Product Management and Engineering to focus on developing innovative, scalable support solutions that effectively serve our growing customer base.
As a Platforms Solutions Specialist for Global Customer Care, you will support Sales teams and our customers with a passion for delivering excellent customer service with constant improvements. You will become a product expert, focused on handling troubleshooting tasks to allow Sales teams to concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities. You will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide two-way communication on customer challenges and questions and to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes problem prioritization, analysis, and resolution of challenges.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving challenges from Sales teams and Google's advertisers, agencies and partners.
- Manage sales and customer inquiries related to Display and Video 360 via live channels and email.
- Work directly with large customers as well as internal Sales teams. Contribute to the development of internal products and processes, including developing documentation and training materials.
- Manage one-off projects as required for large customers.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to resolve challenges.