|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia, New Zealand and the southern hemisphere with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
The role of the Track Inspector is to undertake a wide range of track inspection activities within the rail corridor for compliance with the Track and Civil Code of Practice and determine rectification of any anomalies. You will:
- Perform track inspections in line with the relevant technical maintenance plans for all track and civil structures as nominated
- Ensure all anomalies or deviations from the relevant standards and codes of practice are recorded
- Identify any defects or anomalies requiring immediate rectification and ensuring these are reported immediately to the track inspection engineer and OCC (Operations Control Centre)
- Conduct complex investigation and surveillance and provide safety advice on the asset condition to ensure there is no safety risk to trains or public
This role is predominantly a Monday to Friday role but there may be a requirement for some out of hours weekend and night work.
- Certificate 3 in Transport & Logisitics (Rail Infrastructure) and Certificate 3 in Transport & Logistics (Track Protection) OR significant experience in a rail maintenance environment
- ARTC Code of Practice
- Hold competency in TLIB2091- Measure and record track geometry
- Hold competency in TLIB3099- Examine Track Infrastructure
- Hold competency in TLIB3100 – Visually Inspect Track Infrastructure
- Current Drivers’ Licence Class C, Class MR Licence is desirable
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in working under broad guidelines
- Extensive experience with Maximo
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
If you have the right skills and experience and you want to work with an industry leader to provide a world class service to the people of SA, then please apply now!
The Keolis Downer culture is one of engagement and enablement (we want to know what your ideas are and how we can help you implement them) and with a focus on developing our staff and identifying career pathways and enabling succession for them.
To apply hit “apply now” or if you require information prior to application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Keolis Downer does not accept applications via email)