Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
What we are looking for:
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Revenue Planning Analyst is a newly created role pivotal to leading the group revenue planning and reporting function. You will need to develop an understanding of the Xero business environment and insight into its requirements for group revenue forecasting, budgeting and performance evaluation. You will build and implement revenue models in Xeros cloud based Revenue Forecasting solution. You will build strong relationships throughout the business and communicate revenue insights to many different levels and people throughout the company.
This role is based in either Wellington or Auckland
What you’ll do:
- Be a core team member for the design, build and implementation of Xero's cloud based Revenue Forecasting solution
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for Xero's cloud based revenue forecasting solution, including training of users and model security and integrity
- Streamline and continuously improve the revenue forecasting, planning and reporting processes
- Work with the business to streamline the systems integration architecture for revenue reporting
- Work closely with the Financial Control team to ensure definitions, changes and learnings are consistently implemented
- Develop scalable and standardised driver based revenue models to support additional revenue streams
- Provide consolidated revenue reporting and insights
- Co-ordinate the revenue forecasting and planning process with the regions and key stakeholders
- Key contact for Xero cloud based Revenue Forecasting solution
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant/similar experience
- CA qualified or equivalent
- Business planning, budgeting/forecasting and modelling experience
- Understanding of SaaS Metrics and the levers to drive value
- Performance management and drive business performance
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable challenging assumptions
Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.