|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Australia/ New Zealand are a results driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have an excellent team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
The Technical Support Account Manager (TSAM) role at Splunk promotes Customer Success by partnering with both internal and external teams to ensure the successful delivery of Splunk services and products and drive resolution of issues.
What will I be doing?
- You will know and understand the customer environment and business objectives
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for customer concerns
- Develop, maintain and present comprehensive case status reports both internally and externally to customers in a regularly scheduled meeting
- Take responsibility for driving through the implementation and resolution of all customer cases and remain on top customer issues
- Consult with the customer on how to optimise the use of their environment
- Proactively identify technical risks and bottlenecks
- Assist customers in upgrade planning and embedding change
- Ensures customer is aware of and follows proven technical standards
- Facilitation and crafting of technical resources
That sounds great - what experience do I need?
- If you have Splunk experience, this is strongly preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in a business and user-friendly language
- Ability to build relationships and influence Senior Leadership
- Ability to have difficult conversations with multiple levels within the organization
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Account management, consultation, project management, critical issue management and/or technical support experience
What formal qualifications are required?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS (or equivalent)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.