|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Various CLS Associate roles across regional NSW including; Orange, Tamworth, Armidale, Sydney & Dubbo
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Fantastic opportunity for a recent university graduate or an existing working professional wanting to take the next step in Business Banking
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for an Associate within the Customer Lending Solutions team.
The Associate role is key to enable the Regional and Agri business performance and growth by creating a customer focused service, supporting bankers in meeting customer needs and driving an effective and efficient operations. The function covers all type of lending including simple and complex loans, increases, decreases and renewals. The role has direct accountability for input quality, file compliance, operational efficiency, customer NPS and time to decision for all Regional and Agri business initiated lending.
What you will bring
- A business or finance qualifications preferred but not required
- Knowledge and experience of lending processes and credit experience
- Understanding of policy and verification requirements
- Preferred min 12 months experience in Regional and Agri business
- Proven financial analysis capability
- Understanding of risk obligations and knowledge of how to replicate compliance
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
NAB colleagues will be provided a unique level of education and qualification that will be an industry first in Australia and New Zealand. This qualification will further build NAB colleagues’ skills, capabilities and confidence in order to best serve customers; and will raise the bar for professionalism within the financial services industry.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to gender equality and are proud of our AWEI LGBTI Gold employer status and being a Work180 endorsed employer for Women. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.