On your first day, we'd love for you to have :
- Preferred 1-2 years of ServiceNow platform and development experience
- ServiceNow Portal Experience including UX design, Angular/Bootstrap development exp
- Understanding of how the ServiceNow Chatbot functionality works on the Portal
- Good understanding of the Knowledge/Content features of the platform
- Experience with database design schemas and data modelling
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, SOAP/REST Web Services, LDAP, JDBC/ODBC
- Strong problem-solving, debugging and testing skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- ServiceNow certifications preferable
- Experience with developing on a SAAS platform is advantageous
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone 64 9 300 7044.
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.