|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will provide leadership and guidance whilst driving cultural change consistent with the Downer overarching framework on behaviors and empowerment towards safety across projects and operations. Using a collaborative approach, you will deliver top down initiatives into operational businesses and to influence the performance of leadership along the Zero Harm journey, embracing initiatives resulting in improved safety and well-being of people. Position will be located in Perth with regular travel to regional and national offices/sites as required,
- A seasoned Zero Harm Manager with at least 15+ years’ experience in HSE, coupled with demonstrable experience influencing the performance of leadership to deliver safety in their areas of responsibility
- Significant experience (10 years or more) in senior/management HSE roles
- Tertiary degree Workplace Health and Safety.
- Demonstrable and successful change management experience gained within the asset heavy industrial industry with relevant Zero Harm management experience / capability in a similar business environment.
- Experience in management of HSE functions via direct and indirect functional resources.
- The ability to evaluate, interpret and implement Zero Harm policies, procedures and systems within a large complex matrix organisation.
- Strong systems knowledge ensuring safety standards and audits are implemented and achieved meeting federal requirements and accreditation.
- Significant experience in relation to critical risk management, incident investigation & root cause analysis
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about this position please contact: Tracy Snyman – Talent & Sourcing Lead email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button.
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application through the on-line portal via the advertisement.